Ruggedized Dry Bag & Bear Bag – Professional & Tactical Series (15L)
Expedition Research LLC is a Florida registered and locally operated company; paying local, state and federal taxes. All rights reserved. EST 2008. Environmental Impact: We use as little packaging as possible to lessen waste, therefore if your packaging is damaged by the courier but the product is undamaged, please don’t return it. Returns and poor
Expedition Research LLC is a Florida registered and locally operated company; paying local, state and federal taxes. All rights reserved. EST 2008. Environmental Impact: We use as little packaging as possible to lessen waste, therefore if your packaging is damaged by the courier but the product is undamaged, please don’t return it. Returns and poor feedback can seriously impact a small U.S. based business. A note about very large dry bags: Any large dry bag no matter how rugged they’re made are not intended to be filled with a half ton of rice then carried by the strap for 25 miles. All large dry bags are intended to be used for sleeping systems, tents, jackets and so on. Our dry bags are the strongest out there, but please use common scene when planning your expeditions. Measurements of any flexible bag can be a subjective. My best effort to supply dimensions is to lay each bag flat on a table and measure width and length. 10L: 12 1/2″ X 18 3/4″ 15L: 14 1/4″ X 19 3/4″ 20L: 14 3/8″ X 24″ 25L: 15 1/4″ X 26″ 35L: 17″ 3/4 X 27 1/4″ 45L 20″ X 28″ * Buckle Notice: The fire starting ferrocerium rod is designed to be removable and replaceable. However, if you use too much friction or down force when striking the ferrocerium rod, it can come out of the buckle. You can choose to make this ferrocerium rod permanently set into the buckle by removing the rod with pliers, placing a small amount of super glue (or any Cyanoacrylate glue) inside the hole then quickly and firmly pushing the rod back in with one smooth firm action. The compass is suitable for general orientation only. Perfect for any adventure, expedition or operation that requires a dry bag that is to tactical spec. Visit our home page for more photos and videos of our ruggedized dry bags.
- LOCKING buckle, slide the compass to lock and unlock the bag.
- Available in a complete range of different sizes to suit any application including a bear bag. You can have it in any color you want as long as it is non reflective black.
- Multi use waterproof construction. Our dry bags can be used to carry your gear, transport potable water and store water short term in camp while still retaining its shape. No buckling or sagging while under maximum load. Dry Bag and Carry strap made to withstand extreme environments. * New buckles for 2015 (see below for notice)
- Even if you are just using this product for kayaking or your weekend motorcycle trip, have the confidence that it will not fail you like consumer grade dry bags. Four seasons tested to below freezing.
- Professional grade tactical dry bag, thermal welded seams and ruggedized rubberized polyvinyl chloride construction to keep your gear safe, sound and dry. Lightweight but with no sacrifice for quality and performance. Extremely durable and reinforced to ensure maximum field operation. We torture test all of our bags to ensure absolute quality before deployment to our customers. PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW