TotalBoat Liquid Urethane Foam Kit 6 Lb Density, Closed Cell for Flotation & Reinforcement (2 Gallon Kit)
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $124.99 (as of December 7, 2022 12:12 am –
- Brand: TotalBoat
- Manufacturer: Jamestown Distributors
- 2-part, high-density liquid polyurethane expanding pour foam cures very hard and rigid, with high compressive strength ideal for structural support, architectural castings, art-related applications, and flotation.
- 6 lb. density formula is great for plug making, filling buoys, creating sculptures, and more.
- Cures to a rigid, 94% closed-cell foam, where each individual cell traps air and prevents liquids like water, gas, and oil from penetrating.
- Fast-setting, pourable polyurethane foam has a simple 1: 1 mix ratio that makes it very easy to use. Mixed foam expands rapidly, and hardens in place in about 5 minutes at 70-80°F. To fill larger areas, pour foam in separate batches, building up multiple layers.
- Sizes: Available in 2-Quart and 2-Gallon Kit sizes; Yield: 2-Quart Kit – 3/4 cubic ft. , 2-Gallon Kit – 3 cubic ft. ; Flotation Range (admixed): 23 lbs. /qt. and 92 lbs. /gal. ; PROPER TEMPERATURE, TIMING, MIXING, and VENTING ARE CRITICAL TO ACHIEVING PROPER EXPANSION – Application Temperature: 75-80°F; Mixing Time: 25 seconds (mix thoroughly; there should be no visible swirls in the material); Pouring Time Before Foaming Starts: 65 seconds; Full Expansion: Approximately 5 minutes.
- PartNumber: TB-FOAM6
- Model: TB-FOAM6
- Size: 2 Gallon Kit
- NumberOfItems: 1